Saturday, August 27, 2011

THE END OF THE ROAD

Drove to the end of Townline Rd today and snapped a picture, and then drove to the end of George Ferguson Rd and got another shot of Mt. Baker. I actually drove to the end of a few different roads today so that I could see what other roads they intercepted... I stopped back by the HOUSE OF JAMES and there was a live band playing in their coffee shop.


The Lady I met at the store the other day invited me to spend the day with her. We went to a thrift shop, I bought a few wooden bowls for .25 cents each. Another little .15 piece of wood to woodburn later on as a gift for someone.  We went to a cute little place for lunch.  Then I got a  hair cut and the lady cutting my hair said her boyfriend died 6 months ago. I'm too tired to write anymore of the details right now.


Talked to all three of my sisters tonight and one of my dearest friends earlier today.





1 comment:

Marcie Mayo said...

What blog is that? Sorry I'm just now seeing your comment.