Monday, November 10, 2008

IMAGINE THAT

Imagine what life would be like if we grabbed our Bible as frequently as we grabbed a snack. I find myself snackin alot, I'll admit it if you cannot. In fact, I am eating some pumpkin spice cake my sister made earlier today, and I am accompanying the slightly sweet snack with a hot cup of boiling water with a little bit of milk mixed in to help with digestion and warming the body and making one sleepier than they already are.

Another friend brought it to my attention the constant use or knowing where our cell phones are at all times. What if we treated The Word of God as valuable and as necessary as a cell phone or computer for that matter?! We would be labeled a bunch of freaks. Hmm just something to think about.

And if practice makes perfect...hadn't we better start practicing what it is that we say we believe?! Praying for intance or Jesus being the reason why we live.

No comments: